- Red variety for fresh market, sliced mix salat and storing
- High tip-burn tolerant variety
- 70 – 75 growing days after planting
- Planting mid-May till end of August at temperature >16 ºC
- Erect plant type
- Deep purple red outer leaves
- Well closed, medium sized heads (750 – 800 gram)
- Internal intense red coloring
- Bolting tolerance
- 60 – 65,000 plants per ha
All descriptions and growing advices are subject to local growing circumstances and growers’ experience.
Contact with Wing Seed
Fill in the form if you have any questions about our products or about our company, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.