WS 1810 F1
- Strong generative growing plant type
- For protected planting in early Spring and late Summer
- Medium mature vegetation period
- Solid fruits of 180 – 200 gram
- 23,000 plants per ha
- R: F 1 (Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. lycopersici)
- R: LM (Leaf mold)
- R: ToMV (Tomato mosaic virus race 2)
- IR: N (Nematodes)
All descriptions and growing advices are subject to local growing circumstances and growers’ experience.
Contact with Wing Seed
Fill in the form if you have any questions about our products or about our company, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.