Pink Diamond F1
- Strong generative growing plant type
- For protected planting in early Spring and late Summer
- Medium mature vegetation period
- Fleshy roundish, slightly ribbed, firm fruits of 300 – 350 gram
- In immature stage very uniform green fruits
- 23,000 plants per ha
- R: F 1,2 (Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. lycopersici)
- R: LM (Leaf mold)
- R: ToMV (Tomato mosaic virus race 2)
- IR: N (Nematodes)
- Recommended for short cycle; harvest optimum 4 – 6 clusters
All descriptions and growing advices are subject to local growing circumstances and growers’ experience.
Contact with Wing Seed
Fill in the form if you have any questions about our products or about our company, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.