- Early beef variety
- Spring sowing in tunnels and open-field
- Strong compact plants with good root system
- Easy fruit-setting
- Uniform fruits of size 180 – 200 gram
- Good cluster formation
- Good internal and external red color
- Excellent taste
- R: F 1,2 (Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. lycopersici)
- R: ToMV (Tomato mosaic virus race 2)
- IR: N (Nematodes)
All descriptions and growing advices are subject to local growing circumstances and growers’ experience.
Contact with Wing Seed
Fill in the form if you have any questions about our products or about our company, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.