- Beef tomato for Spring and Summer plantings
- Vigorous plants with short internodes
- Large fruits of 300 – 350 gram
- 3 – 4 fruits per cluster
- R: F 1,2 (Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. lycopersici)
- R: ToMV (Tomato mosaic virus race 2)
- R: TSW (Tomato spotted wilt)
- IR: TYLCV (Tomato yellow leaf curled virus)
- IR: N (Nematodes)
All descriptions and growing advices are subject to local growing circumstances and growers’ experience.
Contact with Wing Seed
Fill in the form if you have any questions about our products or about our company, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.