- Medium late beef variety
- Spring and Summer plantings in greenhouses and tunnels
- Generative plant-type
- Global shaped firm slightly ribbed fruits, no green shoulders
- Fruit size 225 – 300 gram with 2 – 3 locules
- Long shelf life: good transportability
- 23,000 plants per ha
- R: F 0-3 (Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. lycopersici)
- R: V (Verticillium dahliae)
- R: ToMV (Tomato mosaic virus race 2)
- IR: N (Nematodes)
- IR: TYLCV (Tomato yellow leaf curled virus)
All descriptions and growing advices are subject to local growing circumstances and growers’ experience.
Contact with Wing Seed
Fill in the form if you have any questions about our products or about our company, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.