- Overwintering variety for fresh market and processing
- Planting from September
- 120 – 130 growing days after planting
- Harvest from January – February
- Strong, compact plant habit
- Very white solid curds
- Good self-covering
- Good tolerance against internal cracking
- Can stand light frost
- 20 – 25,000 plants per ha
All descriptions and growing advices are subject to local growing circumstances and growers’ experience.
Contact with Wing Seed
Fill in the form if you have any questions about our products or about our company, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.