- Flattened round cabbage for fresh market and fermentation
- Late spring and summer sowings
- 70 – 80 growing days after planting
- Head weight 2.5 – 3 kg
- Strong root system
- Vigorous blue-green plant with good wrapping inner leaves
- Internally well filled heads with thin and tender leaf structure
- High uniformity
- Long standing ability in the field
- Stress tolerant, especially under hot climate conditions
- 40,000 plants per ha
- Resistant against Fusarium race 1
All descriptions and growing advices are subject to local growing circumstances and growers’ experience.
Contact with Wing Seed
Fill in the form if you have any questions about our products or about our company, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.