Beverly Hills F1
- Flattened round cabbage for fresh market and fermentation
- Planting late Spring till early Summer
- 80 – 85 growing days after planting
- Head weight 3 – 4 kg
- Vigorous plants with broad outer and inner leaves
- Heads with very fine crispy internal structure of the leaves
- Very good bursting tolerance in summer plantings
- Good heat tolerance and strong root system
- 34,000 plants per ha
- Resistant against Fusarium race 1
All descriptions and growing advices are subject to local growing circumstances and growers’ experience.
Contact with Wing Seed
Fill in the form if you have any questions about our products or about our company, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.